Saturday, August 9, 2008

A sudden appearance

It was almost 4 months ago, I was coming home from college as usual. When I reached to my door step, I saw this golden brown furry creature sitting on my door mat. I was kinda shock founding it in front of my door.

It's actually a stray cat around my housing area. Back then it was so skinny and small and very pitiful. It's rib bone are quite revealing which indicates that it is very hungry and not having proper daily meals.

I found some black pepper udon in my house and so I fed it with the huge udon noodle. It ate it all up. Wow, isn't it a bit too much for a little cat. I kept on feeding it for a few days leaving it outside my house.

It waited everyday for me to come home from college and feed it. I began to like the cat and decided to keep it as my pet.

Although most of the chinese hated cats, but still I love it and willing to keep it despite what other people think about me.

I had a rough 2 weeks of taking care of it. Had to do many many things for my cat so that it will have a comfortable life. Ask wen harn what I do for my cat, he knows best.


When other gangster cats that came my house to attack my cat, I was the first to chase those big cats away.

When my cat was boring, I was the first who bought toys for it to play.




When my cat is hungry and calling me, I was the first who fed it with good food. (salmon once a week)

When my cat needs a jab, I was the first who brought it to the vet.

When my cat was naughty, I scolded him but it gave me a look like the cat from shrek 2.

it look exactly like this, except my cat can't hold a hat

When it looks like a stray cat, I bought him a bell to and made him look like a home cat.



I name it, Boowie

After nearly 4 months of being its owner. It finally became this:

Boowie looks so scared and shocked because I'm not the one who is taking these pictures. He looks way better in real life.

that's not a mole on his face



A fat little cat who looks more like :

garfield. go start comparing boowie and garfield

I had many good memories with my cat. So people out there, start considering adopting a pet from SPCA instead of buying a new pet from pet shops. They need a home like you and me.

1 comment:

3POINT8 said...

wow...the cat is mighty lucky to find a kind soul such as yours.