Monday, August 4, 2008

Sounds

I'm gonna blog about one of my hobby which is playing musical instruments. Some of you might find this boring but i just wanna blog out for the sake of blogging.

So I wanna blog about this so that I won't forget about the music I use to play. I kinda invested a lot of money in my musical instruments. So I'm gonna show you guys my mini studio.

my mini studio!!!

This huge black thing with pedals you are looking at actually is a electric guitar sound effect. It can actually change the sounds of your guitar. It has like more than 250 different guitar sounds. I cannot manage to use all of it. Currently I'm like just using 16 effects.




audio technica studio headphones

this is my computer garage band, so all my settings are on the monitor

I played guitar since i was 14. According to maths calculation, it has been 5 years. Hmph, I didn't really spend fully 5 years playing guitar because at a period of time i stopped due to major exams. For example now, i rarely touch it. Need to focus on my A levels, sigh.



my picks collection from Ibanez


As you guys know the malaysian music industry is growing but still lacking behind. But guess what? some malaysian bands actually made it to international level like:

altered frequency


I know the lead singer of altered frequency. His just down there. xD. His name is Pastor Andy Yeoh. Well, he really is a pastor and a lead singer at the same time. cool huh. His the guy who helped me dig out some cool bands to play in gigs.



Thanks for reading this post which I was SSing (syok sendiring). xD

No comments: