Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Taylor's college charity carnival 2008

Class cancel!!!!

Till 1pm only. Class was as usual till 4pm. Sangat potong stim!!

I reached college around 12.30pm all thanks to the traffic around my college. The traffic was as if the time has stopped. I was cursing those cars that were cutting my line. Drivers should know how I felt at that very pissing moment.

Once I reached college, I dashed to Lisa's dunking machine because I can't wait to dunk her. I willing to pay rm50 just to dunk her. Haha. Everyone was throwing pie and water balloons. I was like hoping I don't get any of those (I still have classes, remember?). I was so prepared to hammer anyone who threw those stuff on me. Lucky lisa because I cant find her.






hui li and me

hui li and pui hwa

nicole and yee ching

haven't been smiling like this for a long long time

nicole and sze ying queing for the haunted house

I was surprised that there were many unusual things in the carnival. The one that amazed me the most was the SPCA booth!! FYI, I love pets!! Chris suddenly came in the class with a small box and we assumed he was joking about his new pet rabbit. He jokes all the time.

Until the class finished, rui ting suddenly shouted RABBIT and we were all rushing to see the small kiddie rabbit. The whole class were like goons who never seen a rabbit before. Haha, sounds like adrienne and rui ting.


chris and his new baby pet

Chris was so protective over his rabbit and keep asking us not to touch his rabbit. Lloyd just ignored him and grab his rabbit with one hand. Chris was like:

" Wooi!! What are you doing, you crazy ah? "

lloyd: " Don't worry chris, it's not like the rabbit is gonna die "

wen harn: " Chris, its just a rabbit, pets just come and go, why worry so much "

This shows that we cannot trust animals on lloyd and wen harn.


i got the chance to hold his rabbit!!

adrienne" this is mine, i'm taking it home "



my fans

harn, ting and me(adrienne missed my hair)

rui ting and me

yan wei is kinda spoiler(hope he doen't read this)

Sorry yan wei.xD

We wanted to go into the house of maze during thinking skills class. I heard it was really good and scary but somehow miss gurpreet came today. She has been missing for 2 days and we assume she got stucked at her house door.

Howie: " wen harn, I thought ms gurpreet hired a plumber to get her out off her door? "

Wen Harn: " May be she's coming college along with her door frame stuck at her ass. "

Evil thoughts from us. xD

No comments: