Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Slow Down @ Sex Drive

Dear readers:

Sorry to say this but I'm gonna slow down on my updates in my blog. Which means I'm not gonna update daily anymore because I'm out of photos of my past memories and I still don't have my own camera. So guys, please bear with me. I will update my blog at least 3-4 times a week. Don't worry. xD

Hope you guys will continue to visit and read my blog regularly.

In the mean time, I found this new movie trailer which is really cool and funny. The movie name is ' Sex Drive '. Horny isn't it for a movie tittle. But it's not 100% horny in the movie.

But from my point of view, malaysia is a very conservative and close minded country (not the citizens). So I presumed that the movie is not going to be aired in malaysia because of the horny tittle. So people, start to figure out a way to watch this movie!!

Go check it out:

No comments: