Sunday, August 3, 2008

Pure maths

I was doing maths for the afternoon. I'm like way behind my maths schedule.

I started with my pure math 2 and 3 work which is like so abstract to me. Why is it so hard. Why??

ignore the -wen- on the book because its not mine

I cant start my work yet because I don't know what am I suppose to do. So i sms grace to ask for my homework and it turn out to be this.



I force my reluctant hands and brains to work and the feeling was really 'unimaginable'.xD

After a few minutes of stalling, I started with my modulus function. Man, this chapter is like. You will see.





I'm done with my modulus!! It's not over, now comes polynomial. Haihz. During my work i terslept for a while because its really stressing to force myself doing this.


I did not know that polynomial can be divided like we use to in primary school


After 4 hours of brain straining and squeezing, I finally done my work but there are still many empty spaces in my work!!!

No comments: