Sunday, August 31, 2008

Embarrassment

This post is mainly an embarrassment. Asking me why I want to post this?? It's because I'm over stressed in my trials now and I think its fun.xD

After my economics paper, we had a 3 hours break which is freaking long. Guess what I did?

I took grace's sweater and start putting on. Man, I really had a tough time wearing it. It's so small and short. So tight!!



The end result!

It just reached barely half my upper body. Just see the big difference between my body and grace's body.

Nicole was kinda busy body too. She purposely woke me up during my nap on the table and just took a picture of me. She even edited the picture in her phone and it turn out to be like this:

this is so not me but it is me

This is an extra post dedicated to rui ting.

When I was bored, she wrote a song for me which really entertained me because I demanded her to entertain me. She wrote me this song:

1 little 2 little 3 little hooowie
4 little 5 little 6 little hoowie
7 little 8 little 9 little hooowie
10 little HOOWIEHOOOWIEMOON

Go make up your own tune and sing it for yourself.

Warning: It might rain after singing this song.xD

No comments: