Sunday, August 3, 2008

My 18th birthday celebration part 1

My b'day was on 7th of february. Well, I had my first b'day celebration on the 6th of feb with my ex-schoolmate. I decided to celebrate in baskin robins because i was craving for an ice-cream cake for a very long time.

We met up there after dinner and start laughing for no reason as usual. Hui li and jia wen are like making up their lame jokes and syok sendiri laughing along with me and wei ping. Those were the happy and fun days.

me and jia wen

i was not ready for the pic

jia wen, me and wei ping

they were stressing me out taking so many pics

me and wei ping

the ice-cream cake was terrorize by us in like less thn 10minutes

Here's the video in Baskin Robins(notice the candles almost went out when I inhaled)

When the bill came, kee sing my heng dai suddenly took out his wallet and just pay my bill before i manage to pay it. He said it's his treat as my birthday present. I was kinda touch because it's my first b'day present of the year.xD.

After we had baskin, everyone was hungry again. So we went to D' fortune to have our supper. One thing about this restaurant is that they serve the actual fortune cookies before customers have their meal. Interesting isn't it.

this was 1 of the fortune cookie message we get

both of you, please smile!!

that's what i get

wonder what hui li was trying to do with that rabbit face

3 pervert girls trying to... ahem

Overall, we had a lot of fun eating and laughing and teasing one another.

No comments: