Thursday, August 21, 2008

Brand New Ride.

Finally I can grab hold of a new car. A sweet sweet ride. Well, wen harn was the first to sit my new ride. He took his DSLR and start snapping pictures.

It's a honda civic 1.8 litre only. Not as powerful as 2.0 litre. But the difference is a tiny bit only. Civic has transform more into a sporty type of car which has a sensitive steering along with a fast pick ups. This car is getting more and more common on the road. So, having this car is really not a big deal. Hope you guys enjoy this post.

don't ask why the steering is like this, I was turning a corner


We stopped at wen harn's house to have some photo shoot with my car. I know this is very syok sendiri, but this is a brand new car. I can't resist it. xD



love my car with my trademark on it

To repay wen harn's kindness of borrowing wen hoi's DSLR again, I snap a few pictures of him and going to post it here.



1 comment:

Jason Law said...

wow..! you bought your own car?